Buckman Tavern

Built in 1710, this central tavern on the Green was a gathering place for both locals and travelers and the site of many important town meetings. Captain Parker and his militia gathered in this tavern in the early morning hours of April 19, 1775, to await the oncoming British Redcoat troops.

Location: 1 Bedford St.

Phone: (781) 862-5598


Category: Historical Points of Interest